We as Kentuckians have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving:
• Bourbon, of course ‒ the state has over 70 distilleries.
• Beautiful outdoor locations, from Lake Cumberland to Horse Country and Red River Gorge.
• Only-in-Kentucky activities like Mega Cavern’s underground zip line.
• Amazing eats at mom-and-pop restaurants and upscale Southern eateries.
• Easy access for weekend getaways to Nashville, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Chicago and beyond.
• The best college basketball teams to root for (we’ll let you decide which one).
• Fabulous a nnual events like the Kentucky Derby, International Bar-B-Q Festival in Owensboro and Kentucky Bourbon Festival in Bardstown.
What are you thankful for?