For many parents, the end of the school year does not mean workload has changed, but it does mean that your mindset needs to change.
Try to find time each day to do something with your kids one-on-one, even if it is just for a few minutes.
1. Race to see who can build the tallest tower
2. Solve a puzzle
3. Watch an art video and follow along
4. Go through a cookbook and let your kid pick out a recipe
5. Do a family yoga video together
Use this summer to bond more with your kids, they had a hard year.
– Taylor Ketchum, The Oklahoma 100