Everything is bigger and better for 11 days in Kentucky. Why? Because the Kentucky State Fair is back in town. Here’s the Greatest events, attractions and eats you can’t miss.
• Free concert series – The Oak Ridge Boys are a staple.
• Friendly hello from Freddy Farm Bureau.
• Your choice of a deep-fried anything.
• Pride of the Counties – Travel across Kentucky in just one day.
• Health Horizons – Free health screenings.
• Thrillville – Amp up the adrenaline.
• Shows – Everything from talent, pageants to cooking shows.
• AgLand – Tour the blue-ribbon winning livestock and agriculture.
• Swag – Visit the South Wing booths to collect giveaways.