Kentucky has tradition, history and landscapes. Naturally, this means selfies. Our 10 greatest:
• Pine Mountain State Park, Pineville – When rhododendrons bloom, it’s amazing.
• Natural Bridge, Slade – It’s gorgeous.
• Sanders Café sign, Corbin: KFC’s birthplace.
• Kentucky Bend: Go through Tennessee to get there.
• Muhlenberg County sign: Daddy, won’t you take me?
• WKU’s dancing Big Red statue, Bowling Green: the nation’s best college mascot.
• Bernheim Forest giants, Clermont: To see, is to love.
• Twin Spires, Louisville – from the Trophy Room balcony, or anywhere.
• Slugger Bat, Louisville – It’s big!