Kentucky’s Greatest is our monthly challenge to identify the best of the Commonwealth. This month, we check out small towns:
• Augusta – River towns rock.
• Berea – Artisanal, before that was a thing.
• Bardstown – Bourbon Capital of the World. Need we say more?
• Danville – Great American Brass Band Festival.
• Dawson Springs – Gem of the Western Kentucky Parkway.
• Henderson – State’s oldest continuously operating tavern.
• Hodgenville – Kentucky’s own land of Lincoln.
• Midway – A TV-worthy small town.
• Morehead – Quintessential college town in the foothills.
• Murray – Charming college town in the lakes.
Did your favorite small town make the list? Share your greatest with us.