The social media landscape for organizations is constantly changing. But good content always helps. Here are five content-driven ways to improve your social reach:
• Build your ideal audience – Don’t be satisfied with who finds your page. Lure the right audience with strategic content.
• Group power – Facebook Groups have never been more important. Learn how to use them.
• Talk to people, not at them – Social media is social. Start conversations.
• Be positive – Trolls are infamous, but positive, upbeat content performs best for most organizations.
• Facetime – Every post should have a photo, and most photos should feature a person (or pet).