This week, we’re highlighting Kentucky’s best barbecue joints:
- Brothers BBQ (Campbellsville) – Great food, casual atmosphere.
- Feast (Louisville) – “Smoked meat every day.”
- Heatons BBQ (Princeton) – Outgrew the gas station.
- Ken-Tex BBQ (Shelbyville) – Mouthwatering ribs.
- Momma’s Mustard, Pickles & BBQ (Louisville) – Specialty smoked wings.
- Moonlite Bar-B-Q Inn (Owensboro) – Great mutton and pie.
- Old Hickory Bar-B-Que (Owensboro) – Order brisket.
- Red State BBQ (Lexington) – Made New York Post’s 28 best.
- Split Tree Barbecue (Alvaton) – Pigtato?
- The Wood Shed (Hopkinsville) – George W. approves.
Did we miss one? Tell us on Facebook.
– Ed Green
Split Tree BBQ is the worst BBQ in KY. The person writing this article knows nothing about BBQ. Go into Allen and Mpnroe County and you will find 4 of the Top 10 BBQ places in KY. Smokey Pig is 100 times better than Split Tree in Warren County, KY.
Shout out to Split Tree BBQ for not only having the best bbq in south central Ky but also being the only bbq restaurant in the Bowling Green area to offer a delicious vegetarian friendly option on their menu for non meat eaters to enjoy an outing with the family.
How did you **NOT** include Smokey Pig in Bowling Green?!?!
You missed Smokey Pig in Bowling Gree, Ky. Best Barbecue in the state and the side are ridonculious