Valentine’s Day launches Random Acts of Kindness Week, reminding people how a simple act of kindness can have a big impact on others and the world. Here are seven free random acts of kindness:
• Compliment the first three people you talk to today.
• Send a gratitude email to a coworker who deserves more recognition.
• Practice self-kindness and spend 30 minutes doing something you love.
• Have a clean-up party in your neighborhood or at a park.
• Run an errand for someone.
• Email a former teacher who made a difference in your life.
• Let someone go in front of you in line.
– Rebecca Hastings, The 100 Companies